Do you suffer from the following symptoms?
- Do you have difficulty in breathing?
- Do you have a persistent cough?
- Do you suffer from sleepless nights where you have to sit up in bed and cough?
- Do you have a family history of Asthma?
- Do you use inhalers/nebulisers.
Does your child suffer from the following symptoms?
- A frequent cold and cough?
- Difficulty in breathing or wheezing with a terrible cough?
- A bad cough ending in vomiting?
- Do you have to give him inhalers/nebulisers?
…You or your child could be having Bronchial Asthma.
Shortness of breath,
Tightness in the chest.
Homeopathic Approach to Asthma
Homeopathy has been helping people with Asthma since time immemorial. Many have been totally treated and many of them have been able to control their asthma.Undoubtedly most of those children who have seeked homeopathic help for Ashtma have been totally treated. When we treat patients of Asthma, for sometime we let them continue with the allopathic broncho dilators that they have been using for a long time.As the treatment progresses the patients are in a position to taper off their inhalers and over a period of time they will be able to give up the inhalers and other medication for good.We have found that children with asthma respond extremely well to homeopathic treatment and they can be totally treated of their asthma if treatment is started at a very early stage.
All that you need to do is to answer the questions below to get consultation for your treatment.