Dr.Manoj's Homeopathy Treatments For Dyspepsia
Any gastrointestinal symptom associated with consumption of food is called dyspepsia. It is one of the most common ailments today and results from dietetic errors.
- – Abdominal pain
- – A feeling of over-fullness after eating
- – Heartburn
- – Loss of appetite
- – Nausea or vomiting and
- – Flatulence or gas.Vomiting usually produces relief. The vomit is intensely sour to the taste. Other symptoms are a foul taste in the mouth, coated tongue and bad breath. At times, a sensation of strangling in the throat is experienced. In most cases of indigestion, the patient suffers from constipation.
- – Overeating,
- – Eating wrong food combinations,
- – Eating too rapidly and neglecting proper mastication and salivation of food,
- – Excessive smoking,
- – Intake of alcohol,
- – Constipation,
- – Insomnia,
- – Emotions such as jealousy, fear and anger and lack of exercise.
Overeating makes the work of the stomach, liver, kidneys, and bowels harder. When the food putrefies, its poisons are absorbed into the blood and, consequently, the whole system is poisoned. Certain foods, especially if they are not properly cooked, cause dyspepsia. Fried foods as well as rich and spicy foods often cause abdominal discomfort and gas or aggravate the existing condition.