Dr.Manoj's Homeopathy Treatments For Fibromyalgia
- – Do you feel pain all over your body ?
- – Do your muscles ache all over and do you frequently feel exhausted and unrefreshed even after a sleep?
- – Do you have these points in your body where slight pressure causes severe pain?
- – Even after numerous tests has no diagnosis has ever been confirmed.
Fibromyalgia, the word itself says means Muscles Connective Tissues Pain (Fibro means Fibrous Tissues, Myo means Muscles, Algos means Pain).
Fibromyalgia is a Central Nervous System disorder described as ”Central Sensitization Syndrome” caused by Neurobiological abnormalities which act to produce physiological pain and cognitive impairments.
Fibromyalgia is characterized by Chronic widespread Pain & diffused tenderness. The central symptom of Fibromyalgia is widespread Pain which appears to result from Neurochemical imbalances.
Although Fibromyalgia is often considered as an arthritis related condition, it is not truely a form of Arthritis because it does not cause any inflammation nor damage to joints,muscles and other tissues.
- – Debilitating Fatigue
- – Sleep disturbance
- – Joint & Morning stiffness
- – Difficulty in swallowing
- – Prolonged muscle spasms
- – Weakness in limbs
- – Nerve pain
- – Muscle twitchings
- – Palpitations
- – Paresthesia
- – Tingling
- – Numbness
- – Headaches
- – Restlessness
- – Bowel & bladder abnormalities
- – Cognitive dysfunctions like impaired concentration,short or long term memory consolidation,impaired speed of performance,etc.
Causes of Fibromyalgia
are unknown but are developed in morbid conditions such as depression, anxiety and stress. The affected patients have increased reactivity of pain sensitive nerve cells in the spinal cord or brain. Women are more prone to be affected.
Besides medical treatment there are tips to control or minimize the impact of Fibromyalgia. Regular exercise enough sleep, making changes at work and eating well will reduce pain and fatigue.