Dr.Manoj's Homeopathy Treatments For PMS: Premenstrual Syndrome
PMS (Premenstrual Syndrome) also called as Premenstrual Tension (PMT). Premenstrual symptoms are a natural part of the menstrual cycle, affecting most women at some time during their lives.
PMS symptoms vary greatly from woman to woman and cycle to cycle, and they can range from mild to severe. Some women note that their symptoms are worse during times of increased emotional or physical stress Of The the most common symptoms of PMS are listed below.
Physical symptoms include:
* Swelling and tenderness of breasts
* Bloating and weight gain.
* Changes in bowel habits.
* Nipple discharge when nipples or breasts are pressed. (Any leakage that spontaneously happens when you aren’t pressing on the nipple should be checked by a health professional.)
* Food cravings, especially for sweet or salty foods.
* Changes in the sleep pattern .
* Fatigue and lack of energy.
* Decreased sexual desire.
* Pain. Common complaints include headaches or migraines, breast tenderness, aching muscles and joints, or cramps and low back pain prior to menstrual bleeding.
Behavioral symptoms include
* Withdrawal from family and friends.
Emotional and cognitive symptoms include:
* Depression, sadness and hopelessness.
* Anger, irritability.
* Mood swings.
* Decreased alertness, inability to concentrate.
Experts say that the definitive cause of PMS is not yet known. However, the most likely explanation for PMS is that many women are sensitive to the hormonal shifts that occur in the second half of the menstrual cycle.
Analgesics, Hormonal support, diet and lifestyle changes