Homeopathy For Thyroid DisordersJuly 2, 2018 Posted by: Dr Manoj's Homeopathy 236 views
Around 10 million women across the globe suffer from thyroid disorders.
That is a very big number, if you look at it. For many who feel like thyroid problem is just another kind of disorder, here’s what women with thyroid disorders experience:
-Rapid weight gain
-Extreme moodiness or depression
-Irregular or abnormal menstrual cycles
-Difficulty in conceiving
-Fatigue or weakness
That’s a lot to handle. So, in a bid to overcome this problem and the many after effects thyroid issues come with, women visit doctors who put them on medicines that they say will help control their thyroid levels. But more often than not, thyroid problems are only suppressed and never treated from the root.
What is a thyroid disorder?
Thyroid, is a gland in the front of the neck below the Adam’s apple that does a lot many things than you could assume it does. It influences metabolism thereby controlling weight and regulating your energy levels.
There are two common kinds of thyroid disorders,
Hypothyroidism: It is the condition in which your thyroid gland is not producing sufficient hormones. Hashimoto’s thyroiditis is the most common cause of hypothyroidism. It is an autoimmune condition in which the body makes antibodies that destroy parts of the thyroid gland. Other causes of hypothyroidism are,
- Pituitary gland abnormalities
- Iodine deficiency
- congenital hypothyroidism
Hyperthyroidism: the overproduction of hormones by the thyroid gland is known as hyperthyroidism. Graves’ disease is the most common cause of hyperthyroidism, in which the immune system produces an antibody that stimulates the entire thyroid gland which leads to over activity and high levels of thyroid hormones.
Toxic nodular goiter or toxic thyroid adenoma is another form of hyperthyroidism in which the tissue constantly produce thyroid hormones even when they are not needed.
Thyroiditis could also cause hyperthyroidism, this condition occurs when the thyroid gland becomes inflamed which may lead to temporary hyperthyroidism that might be followed by hypothyroidism.
What are the symptoms of thyroid disorders?
Both overactive and underactive thyroid produces symptoms that include:
- Increased sensitivity to cold
- Joint pain
- Weight gain
- Memory problems
- Hair loss
- Dry skin, brittle nails.
- Inability to conceive
- Muscle cramps
Why homeopathy for thyroid?
Most conventional medicines often suppress the symptoms and keep the levels under check, but the moment you are off medication, there is a high chance that your problems could relapse. That’s one of the biggest reasons why homeopathy is a very effective form of medicine. Here are some of the reasons to validate this statement.
- You might be well aware of the fact that conventional treatment for thyroid involves a lifelong medication or surgery in some cases.Homeopathy is a best way to treat thyroid without any side-effects and be relieved from it.
- Homeopathy treats the individual cause and not just general symptoms which is why its results are tremendous.
- Homeopathy treatment for thyroid provides constitutional treatment that focuses on improving the function of the thyroid gland by activating the gland to produce adequate amounts of thyroid hormones natural means.
- Homeopathy treatment for thyroid disorders improves circulation to the gland and thereby helps balance the production of thyroid hormones. Homeopathy reduces the dependency on external supplementation of the hormones and ensures good health in general.
- Homeopathy is cost effective and reliable. It also doesn’t interfere with the conventional medication you might be taking for other chronic diseases like hypertension and diabetes.
Our team of doctors at Dr Manoj’s homeopathy is dedicated towards delivering as much relief and cure as possible, we are keen listeners and observers to our patients ailments, so that we deliver appropriate treatment to your ailments. We offer online consultation as well to save you the pain of travelling and waiting in queues.
ABOUT DR MANOJ’S HOMEOPATHY:
Dr. Manojs Homeopathy is run by a team of highly talented Homeopathic Doctors headed by Dr. Manoj Kuriakose. All the doctors are well trained and are capable enough to take care of the need of patients for all their ailments. Dr. Manoj has developed his ‘unique preparation of homeopathic remedies’ which are effective in treating numerous health conditions for patients world over. Those wanting to consult Dr. Manoj can visit our clinic or get an online consultation through our website www.drmanoj.com which is designed to your comfort of having a Consultation with the doctor, from any corner of the world.
About the Author :
Dr. Swapna Vemula is extremely passionate about homeopathy and has been into practicing for 10 years now. Dr. Swapna has spent 4 years in Germany. Dr. Swapna believes that Homeopathy helps in clearing the root cause of the problem and provides a clear and healthier functioning body. She feels proud to be part of the panel of doctors at Dr.Manoj’s homeopathy.