Surgery is not the only option for pilesMay22, 2017 0 Comments 536 views
Yes there are other options apart from surgery for treating piles. One of the best and successful option is Homeopathy where in we have been able to treat most piles cases successfully
Piles or Haemorrhoides is a condition which causes a lot of discomfort to the person and surgery can be avoided with early detection and treatment.
Why let it slow you down, when you can solve them with the help of a few medical hacks.
What is Piles?
Piles are blood vessels cushioned in the smooth muscle wall of rectum and anus.
There are two sets:
- Internal piles-above the pectinate line.
- External piles-below the pectinate line.
Stages of piles:
- 1st degree – remain inside the anal canal.
- 2nd degree – protrude out from the anus while passing stool but return on their own.
- 3rd degree – protrude out of their rectum and have to be pushed inside manually.
- 4th degree – pile mass remains outside the rectum always.
What Causes Piles?
- Constipation – straining to empty the bowels when constipated.
- Pregnancy – piles are common during and after pregnancy because of various factors like increased weight on abdomen, increased blood flow, hormonal changes and pushing during childbirth.
- Lifestyle – Irregular bowel habits,irregular sleep patterns and lack of adequate exercise.
What symptoms to look out for?
Pain and burning during and after passing stool,itching in the anus and sometimes bleeding from the rectum and pile mass felt as a swelling outside the anus.
TIPS TO AVOID PILES
- Taking diet rich in fibre.
- Regular bowel habits.
- Maintaining proper meal timings.
- Maintaining proper sleep pattern.
- Moderate exercise.
- Avoiding stress.
SURGICAL METHODS OF TREATING PILES
There are various surgical methods of treating piles like banding, sclerotherapy, laser and stapling. However these procedures do not guarantee recurrence of piles at some other point of time.
Treating piles with Homeopathy
Homeopathic medicines work wonderfully in treating symptoms of piles like pain,itching,bleeding and also over a period of time in reducing the pile mass also.
Homeopathy should be the first choice of treatment before planning for surgery.
ABOUT DR MANOJ’S HOMEOPATHY
Dr.Manojs Homeopathy is run by a team of highly talented homeopathic doctors headed by Dr.Manoj Kuriakose. All the doctors are well trained and capable enough to take care of the need of patients for all their ailments.
Over the years, Dr.Manoj has developed his ‘unique preparation of homeopathic remedies’ which have been extremely effective in treating numerous patients world over. Dr.Manoj is open to all other systems of medicines and healing. He believes that every system of medicine/healing has it’s own advantages and limitations & hence complements each other and can work together keeping only the well-being of the patient in mind.
For those wanting to consult Dr. Manoj in person, it would be our pleasure that they visit our clinic with a prior appointment during the clinic hours.You can also consult us online through our website which has been structured in such a manner that you can have a consultation with the doctor from any corner of the world.