Beat The Backache With HomeopathyMay 28, 2018 Posted by: Dr Manoj's Homeopathy 1,412 views
Being in the prime of youth is the best, isn’t it?
I mean, with all the energy you have, you could give Usain Bolt a ‘run’ for his money, couldn’t you?
Oh wait, but there might be a slight problem here. Life’s all good till the time you need to bend and pick up that pen you dropped, right?
That’s when Usain Bolt disappears far ahead till he resembles a shooting star, far away from your reach, while you put a sympathetic hand over your back, being young, but feeling much older.
Your health can do that to you -reminding you that age is just a number, but not in a good way.
Backache is a rather common problem that does not discriminate based on age, gender or nationality. Now, that would be a nice thing, except for the fact that people WANT to be discriminated, and not be affected by this problem at all.
Why Do You Have A Backache?
At some point or the other, you would have experienced a backache that would have rendered you immobile for at least a moment. Imagine being unable to bend, sit or be functional just because your back is on rebellion mode. That does not feel good. It makes you feel dependent and old, honestly.
But then, why are you having these backaches? Let’s understand.
- Bad Posture: Most of you would be guilty of this. While at work, you might end up slouching a bit to peer into your laptop in a bid to finish your work fast, or might just be at home relaxing on your couch, glued to your phone. In either case, you’re putting loads of strain on your back, unsurprisingly causing it pain.
- Lifting heavy objects: In an attempt to be all healthy, many of you hit the gym and in the hope of having bulging muscles and a flat abdomen, you over-enthusiastically might end up lifting weights without proper gear or preparation. That could lead to ligament strains and tears, one of the reasons behind your nasty backache.
- Being overweight: Unlike Salman Khan’s ‘Being Human’, being overweight doesn’t do much good to you. It doesn’t just gift you with a lot of diseases you never signed up for, but will also put stress on your back, leading to backaches.
- Uterine problems: Applicable to ladies only, your backache could be signalling something that’s wrong inside your system, like your uterus. More often than not, uterine problems first show up in the form of backaches. So, be aware.
- Bone diseases: One very common reason for backaches is the onset of arthritis, osteoporosis and even ruptured discs. It’s essential, therefore, that you pay close attention to the nature of your backache and keep track of its state.
Now, obviously, if you have a nagging backache that’s preventing you from being active, you are bound to get concerned. The initial reaction to a backache is mostly to assume that it’s a catch that’ll be fixed soon, followed by rigorous application of ointments and sprays that are common in most houses. When that doesn’t really work and the backache sort of begins to get to you, you decide to go to a doctor.
Now, while many-a-time you will be given a temporary solution in the form of medications, the need for a more ‘permanent’ fix is mostly addressed in the form of an invasive procedure.
So, what do you settle for – a painless solution that’s temporary, or a more painful one that claims to be permanent?
Homeopathy – A Win-Win Solution For You
What if you can have the best of both worlds – painless and permanent solution to the backache that’s been annoying for a long time? That’s what homeopathy promises to deliver. One of the biggest reasons why homeopathy is the remedy you should opt for straight up is because of its all-encompassing approach.
Homeopathy takes into consideration the following factors before recommending medicines to you. At Dr Manoj’s Homeopathy, we try to get answers to the following before proceeding with a plan of action.
- What is triggering your backache? You’ll be asked about your daily routine to ascertain if any activity of yours is the trigger.
- Your medical history will be examined. The doctor will also ask for any other symptom, which could be indicative of another disease working as a cause behind your backache.
- Your doctors will also check about your family’s medical history, trying to understand whether there is a deep-rooted reason behind the backache.
Once your doctors are sure about what the cause is, they will prescribe homeopathic remedies that aim to cut out the backache from its root, with no side effects at all. The idea behind asking these questions is to ensure that your backache is cured completely and chances of relapse and minimum to nil.
Homeopathy can effectively treat both acute and chronic cases of back ache. In acute cases, we focus on relieving the pain and making the person comfortable and in chronic cases, along with addressing the pain part of it, we focus on strengthening the ligaments and muscles along the spine so that chances of it recurring is very rare.
So, if you too are suffering from a backache that’s bringing your normal life to a grinding halt, you know where to come. Dr Manoj’s Homeopathy is here to help.
ABOUT DR MANOJ’S HOMEOPATHY:
Dr. Manojs Homeopathy is run by a team of highly talented Homeopathic Doctors headed by Dr. Manoj Kuriakose. All the doctors are well trained and are capable enough to take care of the need of patients for all their ailments. Dr. Manoj has developed his ‘unique preparation of homeopathic remedies’ which are effective in treating numerous health conditions for patients world over. Those wanting to consult Dr. Manoj can Visit Our Clinic or get an Online Consultation for Back Ache through our website www.drmanoj.com which is designed to your comfort of having Consultation with the doctor, from any corner of the world.