Treat your headache with homeopathy…May 30, 2017 Posted by: Dr. Manoj 1,224 views
Tired of headaches? Read on to know which one you suffer from and get rid of them…
Headache is a common symptom experienced by most of us in day to day life which could be because of various reasons like stress,lack of sleep,weather changes,hormonal changes etc.
Homeopathy has proved itself to be very successful in treating headaches with simple medicines with no side effects as most of the times people suffering from headaches rely upon pain killers for relief which in log term has been proved to have several side effects.
Let’s look into what happens when the pain affects us in different ways, and areas of our head…
What is a headache?
Headache is pain originating in any part of head or neck and effecting any one side of head or any any part of the head in particular or whole of the head and neck region.
What triggers headaches?
There are many versions of headaches such as migraines, tension headaches, cluster headaches, etc..
Most common causes of headaches are exposure to the sun, gastric issues, lack of proper sleep and stress.
Various types of headaches
Listed below are a few types of headaches which are commonly experienced:
- Migraines: Migraines are severe forms of headaches that are experienced on one side of the head and may last for a few hours to few days. People who suffer from migraines usually seek rest in dark and prefer not having any noise around. They also suffer nausea and sometimes vomiting.
- Sinus headaches: Sinus headache is usually experienced above the eyes in the forehead region. This pain is more like heaviness in the head and is sometimes associated with symptoms like nose blocks,ear blocks,sneezes etc.
- Cluster headaches: The most severe type of pain is experienced in cluster headaches. The pain is a deep, severe burning sensation in the forehead. It is often accompanied by restlessness, tearing of the eyes and drooping eyelids. Cluster headaches can last from few minutes to few hours.
- Eye strain: Headache can also be because of straining the eyes as in working on electronic gadgets for a long time and reading in poor light etc.
- Meningitis: Underlying pathology like meningitis can also show up as headache but most of the times it is associated with stiffness in the neck.
- Hypertension: Elevated blood pressure levels can also manifest in the form of headaches .
- Tension headaches: Most common headaches faced due to stress, anxiety, tiredness.These could become chronic if they aren’t treated on time.
- Stress: If something is bothering us we tend to think and worry. Constant worrying causes headaches which can be very annoying.
Headaches experienced by women :
Headaches in women are experienced more around the periods and when going through menopause.These are more related to the hormonal changes in the body during these phases.
Homeopathic medicines help a lot in headaches in pregnant women as they are quite safe and have no side effects compared painkillers which should be best avoided.
Headache is a common symptom that most of us face. In some people it can also become chronic over a period. Conventional medications can give temporary relief but Homeopathy is the best choice of treatment in such cases.
Homeopathy For Headache:
Homeopathy is a natural way of eliminating any health problem from its core and give relief to the patient.Homeopathy aims at treating headache problems by identifying the causes and keeping the symptoms in mind. Homeopathic remedies are among the most dependable source of medicinal therapies which have no side effects and is most preferred by people.
Numerous medicines available over the counter for acute migraines which may or may not help . To be under the treatment of a neurologist for months or years and suffer with the side effects of those medications, and their recurrence when you stop the medication. One of the disease for which numerous patients visit us and we are very successful in treating completely are migraines. Initially the frequency and intensity of the migraines become better and over a period of time the migraines completely stop. During the course of the treatment we provide the patient with an SOS which can be used during a migraine attack over a period of time the patient can totally stop consuming all allopathic medicines being taken for the migraine. To begin with if the patient is on allopathic medication for a migraine they can continue that along with Homeopathy for a few days and then it can be tapered and stopped.
About Dr.Manojs Homeopathy
Dr.Manojs Homeopathy is run by a team of highly talented Homeopathic Doctors headed by Dr.Manoj Kuriakose. All the doctors are well trained and capable enough to take care of the need of patients for all their ailments.
Over the years, Dr.Manoj has developed his ‘unique preparation of homeopathic remedies’ which have been extremely effective in treating numerous patients world over. Dr.Manoj is open to all other systems of medicines and healing. He believes that every system of medicine/healing has it’s own advantages and limitations & hence complements each other and can work together keeping only the well-being of the patient in mind.
For those wanting to consult Dr. Manoj in person, it would be our pleasure that they visit our clinic with a prior appointment during the clinic hours.You can also consult us online through our website which has been structured in such a manner that you can have a consultation with the doctor from any corner of the world.