Dr.Manoj's Homeopathy Treatment For Gastric ulcer
A peptic ulcer, also known as PUD or peptic ulcer disease, is the most common ulcer of an area of the gastrointestinal tract. It is usually acidic and thus extremely painful. Ulcers can be caused or worsened by drugs such as aspirin, ibuprofen, and other NSAIDs and stress. A gastric ulcer can affect the esophagus, Stomach or first part of small intestine.
- – Abdominal pain, classically epigastric pain.
- – Bloating and abdominal fullness.
- – Water brash (rush of saliva after an episode of regurgitation to dilute the acid in esophagus).
- – Nausea or vomiting.
- – Loss of appetite.
- – Hematemesis (blood in vomit). Due to bleeding from ulcer.
- – Melena: Blood in stool.
- – Anti Acidity medication.
- – Antibiotics for H pylori infection.
- – Foods that are spicy, salty and acidic should be avoided.
- – Smoking and alcohol consumption should be stopped.
- – Avoiding stress and moderating your lifestyle.
- – Avoid excessive pain killers.