Dr.Manoj's Homeopathy Treatment For Knee pain
The knee joint is formed by four bones namely the tibia, fibula, femur and patella. Any of the above four bones may be involved in causing the pain in the knee joint pain.
Causes of knee pain according to different age groups-
YOUNG and MIDDLE AGE
1. Strain of muscle surrounding the knee joint may lead to knee pain. One of the reasons for muscle strain is because of overexertion of the knee joint.
2. Sprain of ligament- The knee joint ligament connects different bones in the knee joint. When the ligament gets sprained [ligament tear] because of overexertion then the individual may experience pain.
3. Tendon is a structure which connects muscle with bone, when this tendon is inujured at knee joint space then one may experience pain.
1.The most common causes of knee pain in elderly individuals are osteoarthritis or degenerative disease of knee joint bones. As individuals grow older, the calcium level decreases and as a result their bone shows degenerative changes.
2.Hormonal fluctuations and calcium deficiency in women in the post menopausal stage causes joint pains.
3.Knee pain may also be due to less physical movement.
- Using knee caps to support the knee joint while walking.
- Exercising regularly
- A calcium rich diet like milk, egg , leafy vegetables
- Taking calcium supplement medicines.