Dr.Manoj's Homeopathy Treatment For Leucorrhoea/White discharge
Leucorrhoea is a condition in which there is a white discharge from the vagina resulting from inflammation or irritation of the membrane lining the genital organs of women.It often occurs prior to the onset of menstruation, it excessive may be a symptom of infection.
The discharge may be thick, viscid and foul smelling.
Normal secretions flow down the higher region of the vagina and also from the uterus into lower region of vagina, where it becomes absorbed again. But the abnormal white discharge, which may be due to infection is expelled out.
There are 2 types of leucorrhoea dependent ,on the basis of origin
- Cervical and vaginal
- Causes includes
- Bacterial infections
- Unhygienic surroundings,
- Hormonal disturbances
- Improper eating habits,
- Wounds produced by itching,
- Intra-uterine contraceptive device,
- Anemia and
- Diseases like Diabetes. etc.
- Itching around the vagina and genital organs.
- Irritability and frequent headaches.
- Pain in the lowerback,calves, and thighs.
- Weakness fatigue and giddiness.
- Dullness of the skin and dark circles under the eyes.
- Discomfort in the abdomen.
- Painful menstruation.
- Offensiveness of the discharge.
- When the inflammation is chronic the discharge contains pus,or it may be a n light yellow to green colour
- Pain during intercourse.
In allopathic treatment patients are advised to take antibiotics to treat the underlying infection or inflammation and creams to apply over the vagina .