Dr.Manoj's Homeopathy Treatment For Obesity
Obesity is a condition in which a person has excess of body fat. When a person is 20 percent or more over than their ideal body weight or of their body mass index is 30 or more,they are considered obese..Body mass index is calculated with weight in kilograms by square of your height in metres..
Weight gain occurs when you eat more calories than your body uses up.If the food you eat provides more calories than your body needs,the excess is converted to fat.Initially,fat cells increase in size,then increase in number.
Causes includes heredity (genetic), change of lifestyle, overeating, sedentary life, Endocrine factors—imbalance in the hormones, (cushing’s syndrome, hypothyroid, PCOS) pregnancy, age, Emotions (depression, anger), Certain medications such as steroids ,antidepressants, birth control pills etc..
There is no treatment for weight loss in allopathy.
- Obesity leads to high sugar levels,high cholesterol ,cardiac problems,arthritis.
- Start going for workouts if you have a sedentary lifestyle atleast thrice a week.
- Maintain proper diet, don’t eat food rich in calories,avoid oily or fatty food, bakery items.
- Avoid eating late nights.
- Don’t sleep immediately after you eat.
- If there are any many medical reasons for the weight gain, we need to take care of it, simultaneously with the weight loss treatment.