Have Hemorrhoids? Trust HomeopathyOctober 14, 2019 Posted by: Dr Manoj's Homeopathy 564 views
Even though going to the bathroom might seem like the most boring thing to do in your morning routine, yet, if for a couple of days you can’t pass stool easily, you understand that perhaps, of the many things you do, going to the bathroom is the most essential.
If you have experienced piles or hemorrhoids, you know how traumatic the idea of relieving yourself can be. You need mental preparation to take on your journey from where you are to the washroom. The pain becomes difficult to endure and you land in a dilemma about suffering the consequence of relieving yourself or not. Let’s understand what hemorrhoids are and why do they hurt so much.
What Are Hemorrhoids?
Hemorrhoids or piles are inflamed and swollen tissues in the anal canal that are made of blood vessels, support tissue, muscle, and elastic fibers. There are two kinds of hemorrhoids:
Internal hemorrhoids are normally between 2-4 cm above the opening of the anus, and they are the more common type.
External hemorrhoids hang on the outside edge of the anus.
What Are The Symptoms Of Hemorrhoids?
- A hard and painful lump can be felt around your anus which may hold coagulated blood. Hemorrhoids that hold blood are known as thrombosed external hemorrhoids.
- After relieving yourself you might feel that the bowels are still full.
- You might notice bright red blood after a bowel movement.
- The area around your anus will become itchy, red, and sore.
- You may experience severe pain during the passing of a stool.
What Are The Stages Of Hemorrhoids?
Hemorrhoids are classified into four grades:
- Grade I: First grade hemorrhoids are small inflammations, usually on the inside lining of the anus, you cannot see them.
- Grade II: Grade II hemorrhoids are bigger than grade I hemorrhoids, but like grade I, they also remain inside the anus. They might get pushed out during the passing of stool, but they return unaided.
- Grade III: Grade III hemorrhoids are known as prolapsed hemorrhoids too. They appear outside the anus. You may feel them hanging from the rectum, but they can be easily re-inserted.
- Grade IV: Grade IV hemorrhoids cannot be pushed back in and need treatment. They are large and remain outside your anus.
Through all of these stages of hemorrhoids, passing of the stool remains a huge trouble. The urge causes pain, holding it back causes pain and relieving yourself causes pain too. What does not help either, is chronic constipation. Constipation and diarrhea are known to aggravate the condition.
So When The Going Gets Tough, Why Not Try Homeopathy?
People generally approach a homeopathy practitioner after they have tried and tested all other systems of medicine. Homeopathy has a very realistic approach to treating hemorrhoids. Before starting your treatment, the stage of your hemorrhoid is considered. It is ensured that you are treated for both the symptomatic and non-symptomatic haemorrhoids. Surgery is not on our minds at all. Homeopathy aims at treating hemorrhoids with a non invasive approach.
Apart from these important factors, here are a few more reasons for you to consider homeopathy as a companion to help you get rid of your health issues, particularly hemorrhoids.
- Homeopathy offers a completely natural remedy for hemorrhoids.
- Homeopathy medicines have no side-effects.
- Treatment with homeopathy offers individualized cure, which means you are treated for the stage of hemorrhoids you are suffering from and not for general symptoms that people are assumed to be experiencing.
- Homeopathy is simple and effective
- Homeopathy is the safest option because its treatment does not interfere with your conventional medication.
In fact, if you know that homeopathy is the most effective when it comes to hemorrhoids, then why not join hands with the best in the industry – Dr manoj’s Homeopathy. Now, if you are thinking that your location prevents you from availing the gift of good health, then we have some great news for you! Dr Manoj’s Homeopathy has the provision of online consultations, through which, one of our doctors will consult with you and based upon the evidence presented through your symptoms and health chart, suggest medicines and courier it to an address of your convenience.
So, don’t think too much. Get rid of your hemorrhoids by availing treatment from Dr Manoj’s Homeopathy, today.
About ‘Dr.Manojs Homeopathy’:
Dr.Manojs Homeopathy is run by a team of highly talented homeopathic doctors headed by Dr.Manoj Kuriakose . All the doctors are well trained and capable enough to take care of the need of patients for all their ailments. Dr.Manoj has been successfully practicing Homeopathy since the last 30 yrs and over the years has developed his ‘unique preparation of homeopathic remedies’ which are effective in treating numerous health conditions for patients world over.Those wanting to consult Dr. Manoj can visit our clinic or get an online consultation through our website www.drmanoj.com which is designed to your comfort of having a consultation with the doctor, from any corner of the world.