Homeopathy for Different Types of AcneJune 18, 2018 Posted by: Dr Manoj's Homeopathy 846 views
Are you stressed?
Most of you would be nodding your heads in affirmative response to the above question. Be it work or personal life, all of you have something or the other to worry about.
Now, you would also know that stress has adverse effects on the body. There are several lifestyle diseases that stress triggers, including blood pressure, but there are also impacts on your physical appearance that it has.
You might be wondering how.
While it’s known to cause hairfall, did you know that the pesky acne that you’ve been away from is also one of the side effects of stress? Now, even if you are not stressed, hormonal imbalance and other skin problems could also result in acne.
They come like uninvited guests and leave as and when they please leaving behind a mark. They are inevitable and you have to deal with them till you find a one-stop solution.
So let’s go to the basics-
What is acne?
Acne is an inflammatory skin condition that causes spots and pimples mostly on the face, shoulders, back, and neck.
What causes acne?
Clogged and blocked skin pores cause acnes to develop. The pores are clogged because of,
- excess production of oil (sebum)
- dead skin cells
- ingrown hair
What are the types?
There are two types of Acnes.
- Inflammatory acne: Acne that is red and swollen is referred to as inflammatory acne that swell, grow and cause a lot of pain even on touching. They have the potential to leave behind scars when popped. Sebum (the oily secretion) and dead skin cells cause inflammatory acne. Even bacteria clogs pores and can cause an infection deep beneath the skin’s surface. This might result in painful acnes that are very difficult to get rid of.
The walls surrounding your pores breakdown when the acne is severely inflamed, causing papules to outbreak. These are clogged pores that are tender to the touch and the skin around these pores is usually pink.
Pustules also tend to form when the walls around your pores break down. But unlike papules, pustules are pus filled acne. These bumps are usually red in color and often have yellow or white heads over the bump.
2. Non-inflammatory acne: Acnes that normally don’t cause swelling or pain and don’t leave behind marks of any sort. There are two kinds of non-inflammatory acnes.
- Blackheads (open comedones): Blackheads break out when pores are clogged. The top of the pores stay open even though the rest of it is clogged. This is the black tiny hair-like thing you see mostly on the surface of your nose.
- Whiteheads (closed comedones): Whiteheads also form when pores get clogged. But unlike with blackheads, the top of the pore closes up. It looks like a small bump protruding from the skin.
There are a lot of medications available for acne depending on its severity and types, but most of these medications treat the symptoms not the root cause. Many-a-times these acne break out due to blood impurities, stress, anxiety, pollution, medication, hormonal imbalance in pubertal age, so on and so forth. It is important to rule out the cause and then treat the symptoms. Which is why we will be talking about the most trusted system of medicine, that is, Homeopathy.
Homeopathy has an excellent scope in the treatment of acne because it can eliminate eruptions over a period of time, prevent further outbreaks and leave you with healthy-looking skin. What is an even better catch is that homeopathy is known for having no side effects, which saves you the worry of rashes and other form of side effects.
The medicines are completely natural and custom-made for what you are suffering. It is not treating a general condition with medication that is common to all. The medicines are made from the extracts of plants, fruits, vegetables or natural minerals. Homeopathy treatment,
- Controls the tendency of recurrence
- Addresses underlying hormonal imbalance
- Reduces excessive oil secretion from skin
- Controls infection
- Reduces chances of marks being left
- Reduces hyperpigmentation caused by acne
So, if you have acne and you are wondering what an effective treatment might be, give Homeopathy a try. You can be rest assured that you will not be disappointed at all.
ABOUT DR MANOJ’S HOMEOPATHY:
Dr. Manojs Homeopathy is run by a team of highly talented Homeopathic Doctors headed by Dr. Manoj Kuriakose. All the doctors are well trained and are capable enough to take care of the need of patients for all their ailments. Dr. Manoj has developed his ‘unique preparation of homeopathic remedies’ which are effective in treating numerous health conditions for patients world over. Those wanting to consult Dr. Manoj can Visit Our Clinic or get an Online Consultation for Acne through our website www.drmanoj.com which is designed to your comfort of having Consultation with the doctor, from any corner of the world.