Homeopathy for neck pain: why it’s the best choiceMarch 23, 2021 Posted by: Dr Manoj's Homeopathy 94 views
When Neena (name changed) woke up in the morning, she could feel a stiffness around her neck. She dismissed it off as a ‘Monday morning’ symptom and went about her routine. Even in the chaos and rush in the morning, her neck pain was a constant – she could feel the stiffness in her neck, despite the flurry of activities that she was engaged in.
Throughout the day, unlike her expectations of the stiff neck taking care of itself, her neck felt as if it was made of wood. With the clock ticking away, it only became worse. Unable to move her neck or even concentrate on the excel sheet open in front of her on the monitor, Neena could feel a strain around the back of her head and neck.
Maybe it was a bad sleeping position, she thought. Maybe. She thought of waiting it out – a stiff neck is often the result of wrong pillows, sleeping in a weird position or just a catch. It usually resolves within a few days and she thought she shouldn’t be fussing over such small things. But then, even after a couple of days when the neck pain continued to exist and just become even worse, she started getting the jitters.
While her fingers were itching to ‘Google’ why her neck was hurting so bad, she thought of using some pain relief spray and waiting. But, the neck pain seemed to be solid. No medicine, no exercise was helping and Neena knew that this neck pain had the potential to derail her daily routine and render her in a rather painful state.
What Should Neena Do?
The first thing Neena should do is to go to a doctor and understand why she has neck pain. Apart from having medical significance, neck pain can be very bothersome, often interfering in activities like bending to read a newspaper, keeping the head in the same angle while watching TV and even while sleeping. Therefore, it is important to go to a doctor to get relief from the pain, else, chances are, the neck pain can get aggravated.
Neena’s neck pain could be a result of several things.
- Neck strain, caused by heavy exercise, incorrect position or keeping the neck at a particular angle for a long time.
- Degenerative disc disease, in which the discs between the cervical spine, or the portion of the spine in the neck, suffer from wear and tear.
- Cervical spondylosis or spinal stenosis in which the bone suffers the problems of ageing and become weakened.
- Injuries like herniated disc, or some resulting from a fall or hit, whiplash or herniated disc.
- Infections that cause the lymph nodes to swell.
Cervical pain or neck pain could be the result of any one of these problems and needs your attention and care. While Neena’s neck pain could be triggered by any one of the above conditions, only a doctor would be able to diagnose the problem accurately.
Why Neena Would Avoid Consulting A Doctor?
Health conditions in general cause a state of panic, especially in the patient. One of the biggest fears associated with a visit to the doctor is the one of pain. Most diagnostic tests are painful, characterised by pricks and prods. When Neena’s neck pain became quite bad, she did not want to experience the additional pain of diagnostic tests or painful treatments. While she continued using over-the-counter medicines for her neck pain, little did she realise that it was only a temporary solution; the neck pain would come back as soon as the pain relieving medicines would stop.
The Best Option: Homeopathy
One of the best systems of the medicines that exists today is homeopathy. With remedies sourced from mother nature, homeopathy’s key focus is on making the solution permanent and free of side effects. It is one of the best ways to deal with cervical pain or neck pain.
When Neena started looking for pain-free solutions for her cervical pain, she knew homeopathy would be ideal. In fact, she knew that it would not interfere with any other medication that she was on, which was one of the biggest reasons why she was confident while trying it.
When it comes to homeopathy, who better than Dr Manoj’s Homeopathy? Dr Manoj’s brand of homeopathy has been around for a long time and with this, the brand has gathered reputation, trust, a happy and healthy clientele with rich experience. Cervical pain or neck pain is one of Dr Manoj’s specialities and there are hundreds of happy patients who are now living an active and pain-free life.
So, why should Neena opt for Dr Manoj’s Homeopathy and not any other place? Let’s find out.
- -Dr Manoj’s Homeopathy offers customised treatment to all patients. Their medical history, genetic make-up and symptoms are all mapped and only then is a treatment plan created.
- -The medicines are completely natural and result in no side-effects whatsoever.
- -The treatment is highly effective with chances of a relapse reduced to a negligible fraction.
- -The treatments are pain-free and easy to incorporate into the daily routine. Easy to consume and store, these medicines might look small, but they are very powerful.
- -Dr Manoj’s Homeopathy has online consultation sessions, which allow the patients to get themselves checked right from the comfort of their homes. Once the consultations are done, the medicines are dispatched through courier and they come with a very clear set of instructions on how the medicines should be consumed and at what intervals.
With so many reasons to embrace a form of medicine that is ethically sound and effective, Neena made the right choice – to consult with the doctors at Dr Manoj’s Homeopathy and get rid of her cervical pain, without having to go through any painful treatment or scary diagnostic procedure. Today, Neena is happy and healthy and refers Dr Mnaoj’s Homeopathy to anyone who is not feeling well, especially people in her circle who complain of neck pain.