Kickstart healing with HomeopathyApril 20, 2017 Posted by: Dr. Manoj 587 views
Homeopathy is a holistic approach to medicine, which awakens the curative powers of the body to start the healing process. It was discovered in the early 19th century by Samuel Hahnemann (“homoios” in Greek means similar, “pathos” means suffering) to refer to the law of similars.
Being tired of the same old ways of getting analysed. Dr. Samuel wanted to create his own form of medicine, where the individual is not pricked for blood or has to go through endless tests for diagnosis. This is how he stumbled upon Homeopathy and was eager to share his insights with the world.
How are medicines made and what’s in them?
As you know, the medicines are extracted from plants, metals, minerals and animal extracts.
There are different stages in making the homeopathic medicines involves a shaking process called “succussion” which means vigorously shaking- results in increasing the power of the medicine with each stage of dilution.
How long does the treatment take?
The duration of the treatment depends on whether it’s an acute or chronic ailment. Most importantly, being in sync with your body and it’s behaviour, assists you in the long run. Let’s take a step towards curing the illness of its root.
What does it depend on:
- What type of illness you’re suffering from?
- How long have you had the illness?
- Your age and overall health history?
- Your sensitivity?
Who uses Homeopathy?
Many people are now opting for homeopathy due to it’s healing properties which tackle the problem from its root keeping the symptoms in mind.
Many famous people have also have chosen Homeopathy which includes: The Royal Family of Great Britain, Mahatma Gandhi, Mother Teresa, Mark Twain and Sr Paul McCartney to name a few.
Homeopathy vs. Allopathy:
Homeopathy is a holistic approach to medicine, which works according to the symptoms in the human body.Treats the disease from its root and takes slightly more time than conventional medicines. Allopathy also treats any disease, while following a course of medicines.It is much faster in its course of action but has a few side effects.Homeopathy treatments are completely the opposite of conventional medicines, which are known to be highly addictive. So, if you are thinking of a change from the prescription pills, you can opt for Homeopathy. As, it has shown to have no side effects
What can it treat?
Homeopathy is known to treat various problems in men and women irrespective of age groups. Listed below, are a few common ailments which people suffer from:
- Anxiety and Depression is a constant feeling of worry and tension which is controlling a person’s behaviour. With the help of proper treatment and medicines the individual can overcome the illness.
- Constipation is caused due to difficulty in passing stool which adds more pain and creates irregularities in passing stool normally. Homeopathy helps in relieving the pain and passing normal stool.
- Anaemia refers to the reduction of lower red blood cell count or decreased haemoglobin levels. With Homeopathy one can regain their strength and improve their immune system to beat the deficiencies.
- High blood pressure is one of the many diseases resulting from modern lifestyle. Allopathy medicines are required to be taken for a lifetime to keep the blood pressure in control. Through Homeopathy medicines you can control the abnormal blood pressure and prevent the following complication.
- Sleep problems is when a person is unable to get a full night’s sleep without any disturbance. They can opt for homeopathy medicines, which have a relaxing effect and is non addictive.
- Postpartum depression is caused mainly after childbirth and is due to the hormonal imbalance it causes in the body which includes sadness, weeping, anger, irritability, etc. Homeopathy can help in regaining balance in the hormone levels.
Other specific gender related problems that can be addressed with homeopathic treatments are:
Prostate problems – Prostate is known to give the patient a lot of pain during urination caused due to enlargement and can be healed over time.
Erectile dysfunctions – This sexual inadequacy may result from stress, physical problems or anxiety.Treatment is prescribed under the doctor’s supervision and must be followed regularly.
- Menopause – An inevitable change women go through in their mid-40s. Remedies are matched according to the symptoms which are treated through the medications advised.
- Premenstrual syndrome – Instead of taking pills to relieve pain, mood swings and bloating, Natural homeopathic treatments can treat these symptoms with no side effects.
- Urinary tract infections – It is common for both men and women to suffer from this infection. Homeopathic medicines help in minimising the pain and discomfort caused by the infection.
- Low Libido – When a couple isn’t able to enjoy their intimacy. Homeopathy helps in improving functionality and gaining the spark which is missing in the couples lives.
- Infertility – A common complication of inability to conceive after numerous trials. Homeopathic medicines have proven to be effective and help couples conceive their own offsprings.
- PCOS – Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome is a common problem in women these days. It is a hormonal imbalance occurs and can be treated over time.
Babies are vulnerable to a few problems, which they aren’t able to express clearly and it can affect their overall growth. Listed below are a few problems our babies could be suffering from.
Some of these problems include:
- Teething – This can make your baby irritable from pain experienced due to the growth of the first set of teeth.The medicines help by giving the baby relief through a soothing effect.
- Eczema – Babies can also be prone to certain changes in the skin surface. These changes can cause inflammation and blisters to form. Homeopathic medicine helps by making the immune system stronger and push the illness out of the body.
- Asthma – Normally is caused due to the swelling of airways and causes difficulty for the baby to breathe freely. Medicines and treatment over time can help your baby to gain control over breathing easily to ensure comfort.
- Autism – Is a complex neurological disorder due caused due to development issues. This is disorder can be easily detected in children at an early age. By using homeopathic treatment this disorder can be managed over time.
Mind over matter:
Psychological persuasion is critical for the medicine to work its magic.
You maybe surprised, by Homeopathy and its therapeutic capabilities. Homoeopathy can treat many health conditions that don’t require surgery.
Homeopathy has it covered!
So, don’t worry if there is a problem… We are here to help you solve them through homeopathy. We will help you with more interesting facts in our health blogs.
About Dr Manoj’s Homeopathy:
Dr.Manojs Homeopathy is run by a team of highly talented Homeopathic Doctors headed by Dr.Manoj Kuriakose. All the doctors are well trained and capable enough to take care of the need of patients for all their ailments.
Over the years, Dr.Manoj has developed his ‘unique preparation of homeopathic remedies’ which have been extremely effective in treating numerous patients world over. Dr.Manoj is open to all other systems of medicines and healing. He believes that every system of medicine/healing has it’s own advantages and limitations & hence complements each other and can work together keeping only the well-being of the patient in mind.
For those wanting to consult Dr. Manoj in person, it would be our pleasure that they visit our clinic with a prior appointment during the clinic hours.You can also consult us online through our website which has been structured in such a manner that you can have a consultation with the doctor from any corner of the world.