Kidney Stones? Have You Tried Homeopathy?February 12, 2018 Posted by: Dr. Manoj 784 views
Are you drinking enough water?
By enough water, we don’t mean a sip or a gulp. We mean, ‘enough’ to keep your body hydrated.
If you are guilty of not drinking sufficient amounts of water, then you are doing yourself a lot of harm, and your kidneys will be the unhappiest of all your organs.
Your kidneys filter blood to all the parts of your body. You have two of them, and apart from purifying your blood, they also remove the excess fluids from your body and help in the retaining the appropriate amount of electrolytes.
If, unfortunately, one or both of your kidneys get impaired due to various ailments and the kidneys do not filter the adequate amount of blood, you will be in for some trouble. One of the things that could make your kidneys sick is are kidney stones. These stones are formed because of the small masses of minerals and salts which get stuck in the urinary tract.
Understanding Kidney Stones
Kidney stones are of various sizes. They could range from something absolutely microscopic to a really big one. Kidney stones are usually made up of three substances:
- Calculi Deposits
- Uric Acid
Depending on the size and type of your kidney stone, there are various kidney stone remedies available.
However, before you can zero in on the type of kidney stone remedy, it’s essential that you first identify that you are suffering from it. How do you do that? By understanding the symptoms.
The following are the symptoms, which need to be addressed before the kidney stone remedies are provided. In order to help you assess whether you should opt for kidney stone remedies, here are a few questions for you.
- Do you have sharp pain in your lower back?
- Are the sides of hip painful?
- Is pelvic region sore?
- Do you feel like throwing up anything you eat?
- Are you tired throughout the day?
- Do you steer clear of food because of a lack of appetite?
- Does peeing become a painful experience? Does it also burn?
- Did you spot any blood in your urine?
Take some time and think about it. If you have more number of ‘yes’ than ‘no’, you might, very likely, be suffering from kidney stones. It’s now that you can ascertain that kidney stone remedies are the next step as soon as the diagnosis is complete.
Diagnosis of Kidney Stones:
In order to provide kidney stone remedies, it is important for a doctor to understand, based on the symptomatic reporting by a patient about the possible existence of a kidney stone. Imaging tests include the following ways of diagnosis:
X-Ray images of the kidneys
Ultra-sound of the kidneys, which provide the exact information about the size of the kidney stone is very important for kidney stone remedies.
Causes for Kidney Stones:
Kidney stones are caused when a person does not consume adequate amount of water. As a result of which various salts and minerals stick together and result in the formation of a stone for which one has to opt for one among the various kidney stone remedies.
Factors which Increase the Risk of Kidney Stones:
Kidney stones are at the risk of being increased for which one will eventually have to take kidney stone remedies. These factors are:
- It might be a genetic issue. So, if you have a kidney stones running in your family, you should already start thinking about kidney stone remedies.
- Obesity is one of the factors that contribute towards developing kidney stones at a later stage in life.
- Dehydration is the prime cause for kidney stones. Hence, one need not go for kidney stone remedies if the right amount of water and other essential fluids are consumed every day to keep the body hydrated.
- The diet consumed much consist of all types of nutrients, which are essential for the functioning of the body. People who generally take very high amounts of protein and sodium have high chances of developing kidney stones. It is recommended to people who belong to families with the history of having kidney stones, that, they consume a lot of green vegetables.
- If taken regularly, certain medications might also lead to the formation of kidney stones.
Benefits of Homeopathy for Kidney Stone Remedies:
Now, if you are scared that surgery is the only option to get rid of your stones, then homeopathy brings great news. Homeopathy is preferred over other forms of kidney stone treatments as it provides a holistic & painless treatment. In other forms of kidney stone remedies there are various high potency drugs that are used, which may make the body weak and the antibiotics, if used continuously and in the long run may cause the immune system becoming weak.
Homeopathy, if religiously followed will not only help in the dissolution of the kidney stone through urine, but, it will also prevent kidney stones from recurring again. So, now that you understand all about kidney stones, do not hesitate to walk into Dr Manoj’s Homeopathy, so that we can assist you in addressing your kidney stones and provide with effective kidney stone remedies.
ABOUT DR MANOJ’S HOMEOPATHY:
Dr.Manojs Homeopathy is run by a team of highly talented Homeopathic Doctors headed by Dr.Manoj Kuriakose. All the doctors are well trained and are capable enough to take care of the need of patients for all their ailments.
Dr.Manoj has developed his ‘unique preparation of homeopathic remedies’ which are effective in treating numerous health conditions for patients world over.
Those wanting to consult Dr. Manoj can visit our clinic or get an online consultation for Kidney Stones through our website www.drmanoj.com which is designed to your comfort of having a consultation with the doctor, from any corner of the world.