Dr.Manoj's Homeopathy Treatments For Piles
Are you suffering from the following?
Pain in the anal region after passing stools lasting for a few minutes to hours
Burning/pricking pain after stools
Bleeding with the stools
Itching at the anal region
You could be suffering with Piles or haemorrhoids.
What causes piles?
- Straining to empty the bowels when constipated.
- Chronic diarrhoea.
- Pregnancy – the weight of the fetus on the abdomen and the increased blood flow, as well as the effect of hormones on the blood vessels.
- Childbirth – pushing during childbirth increases the pressure in the veins.
- Straining to pass urine, especially in men with prostate problems.
- Family history – piles can run in families and are potentially hereditary, perhaps because of weak veins in the anal area.
- Varicose veins – many people with these also develop piles, although piles are not varicose veins.
Different types of piles:
Piles are classified according to their position.
First-degree piles remain inside the rectum or anal canal.
Second-degree piles protrude (or prolapse) from the anus when the bowels are opened, but return of their own accord afterwards.
Third-degree piles are similar, but only return inside when pushed back.
Fourth-degree piles hang permanently outside the anus.
What are the symptoms?
Most people affected have internal piles and may not have any symptoms at all. The earliest symptom is often bleeding from the anal passage when the bowels are opened. There may be itchiness around the anal area. Third and fourth degree piles is more painful and tend to produce a slimy discharge of mucus that leaks from the exposed lining of the pile.
There are conditions other than piles that can also cause bleeding from the anus, so anyone who notices bleeding in their stool should visit a doctor for advice.